Google

Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Kinda Funny

It's kinda funny how I have a hard time spending more than $20 on a shirt for myself but it took all my willpower to not buy every one of the new Monster Republic shirts (about $40 each) for the boys at Siji Kids. Though they have some seriously great deals on last season's stuff, in store and online.

It's kinda funny how putting the word "the" in front of something can make it seam so much more severe. "Ozzi has croup." Ozzi has the croup." See?

It's kinda funny how Facebook can cause blog-killing neglect.

2 comments:

Blake Himsl Hunter said...

what's this facebook® thing you speak of?

I don't know if remember me but we met about six months ago at Tracy Parker's house. I have been reading your blog since and thinks it's great! Feel free to "friend" me on facebook.

Anonymous said...

Man, you're right! You need a new post!!